Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Unique bouquet styles for unique brides!

Hand-tied bouquets are all the rage right now, and for good reason. They can be tailored to any event - "a few friends in the backyard" casual, or "a 25' long train in a cathedral" formal. Wedding websites like TheKnot.com are chock full of ideas for the hand-tied bride, and while beautiful, they leave me wanting a little more variety!

Don't get me wrong, I looooooove me a beautiful hand-tied posy, but there are so many other beautiful bouquet types out there! A cascade bouquet doesn't have to look like Princess Di's '80s fern-filled masterpiece. Presentation bouquets are not just for Miss America (Really. I promise. I was dubious about that one too).

In the coming days, I'll be posting some of my favorite examples of unique bouquet styles from around the web. The more research I do for this, the more excited I am about alllllll the different options available to modern brides! Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment