Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome!

Does the internet world really need another blog about wedding and event flowers? Probably not. Have I ever let practicality stop me before? Um... let's be honest, a few times. But NOT THAT OFTEN! So this begins my journey as a blogging florist.

Hopefully this can become a hub of information I can point current and future clients towards. Hopefully I can link people to a blog post that answers all of their questions, instead of my current habit of sending verbose emails filled with links to pictures. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself and send potential brides running. Hopefully the dog doesn't realize I've left him upstairs with some delicious chocolate within reach.

As you can see, internet friends, I have many hopes for this blog. Here's hoping!

Because every post is better with a picture...
Jackson practicing his best "who me? I couldn't have eaten the chocolate, I'm asleep"
pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment